GSA Schedule 70 Administrative Information
GSA Schedule 70 Number – GS-35F-0626Y
GSA Schedule 70 Dates – September 20, 2012 to September 18, 2017
Contractor – Woman Owned Small Disadvantage Business
GSA Schedule 70 Information
GSA Schedule 70 Special Item Number:
ASG’s services are offered under SIN 132-51 & SIN 132-60F, providing full spectrum of authorized service areas.
GSA Schedule 70 Features:
The GSA has streamlined the way Federal agencies purchase commercial products and services under the GSA Schedule 70 Multiple Award Contract.
GSA Schedule 70 Labor Categories:
ASG has 119 labor categories (LC) under SIN 132-51 and 43 LC under 132-60f totaling 162 LC that provide a broad range of Information Technology and Identity and Access Management expertise and skill set.
GSA Schedule 70 How to Order:
Ordering from ASG’s GSA Schedule 70 is a simple process. ASG will provide assistance and additional information.
GSA Schedule 70 Special Item Number – 132-51
ASG’s services offered under SIN 132-51 provide a full spectrum of IT solutions and services.
FPDS Class D301 – IT Facility Operation and Maintenance
FPDS Class D302 -IT Systems Development Services
FPDS Class D306 – IT Systems Analysis Services
FPDS Class D307 – Automated Information Systems Design and Integration Services
FPDS Class D308- Programming Services
FPDS Class D310 – IT Backup and Security Services
FPDS Class D311 -IT Data Conversion Services
FRDS Class D313- Computer Aided Design/ Computer Aided Manufacturing (CAD/CAM) Services
FPDS Class D316- IT Network Management Services
GSA Schedule 70 Special Item Number – 132-60F
ASG’s services offered under SIN 132-60F offers services in Integration of Identity and Access Management (IAM) with customer agency applications, both certificate-based and non-certificate-based. The program offers
• Support planning
• Risk assessment
• Integration with HSPD-12, FIPS-201 and associated NIST special publications.
GSA Schedule 70 Features
GSA has streamlined the GSA procurement process. GSA Schedule 70 is now one of the most flexible vehicles for purchasing information technology products and services.
• Lower Fees-GSA applies a 0.75% Industrial Funding Fee to every schedule purchase order as compensation for administrative costs. The fee is included in the labor rates. There is no fee on Other Direct costs (ODCs).
• Shorter Lead Times-No RFPs are required. No synopsizing is required. Customers are encouraged to keep justification to a minimum. Delivery orders can be executed within a matter of days.
• Simplified Ordering Procedures-Per FAR 8.404, it is not necessary to seek further competition, synopsize the requirement, make a separate determination of fair and reasonable pricing, or consider small business set-asides.
• Reduced Paperwork-Per FAR 8.404, agencies are encouraged to keep documentation to a minimum. For orders of $2,500 or less, identify the contractor, the item, and the amount paid. For orders of more than $2,500, document in accordance with internal agency practices.
• No Maximum Order Limitation-There is no ceiling on order size. The “maximum order” level of $500,000 is a threshold for seeking a price reduction.
• Blanket Purchase Agreements-Blanket Purchase Agreements (BPAs) allow customers and contractors to set up on-going accounts to fill recurring requirements. There is no dollar limitation.
• Teaming Arrangements Contractor-Team Arrangements can be used to provide total solutions to customer requirements. Under a Contractor Team Arrangement, GSA schedule contractors can respond to agency requirements as a team, proposing line items from one or more schedule contracts on a single purchase order. One contractor acts as the team leader to coordinate the line items. Contractor Team Arrangements may be used in conjunction with BPAs. In addition, subcontractors can be easily added to a schedule contractor.