Production Operations Manager
ASG is actively seeking candidates for opportunities for the Department of Health and Human Services (DHHS), Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services (CMS, or the Government) Enterprise Identity Management (EIDM), Remote Identity Proofing (RIDP) and Multi-Factor Authentication (MFA) solutions project. The EIDM/RIDP/MFA is an integrated suite of standards-based enterprise products and services that supports Identity and Credential Management, Access Management, Auditing and Reporting, Engineering Services, Tier 2 and Tier 3 Helpdesk Services and other needs across CMS’ diverse community base and programs. CMS requires services to maintain and continue providing the existing EIDM, RIDP and MFA functions, as well as modernize the solution in a way that reduces the maintenance costs and the total cost of ownership to CMS, while fully supporting CMS’ Identity Management (IDM) needs.
As the Production Operations Manager, you will be responsible for all Production environment operations activities and user support services:
· manage and oversee the operations of all EIDM system components in all environments
· be the primary CMS point of contact for all EIDM production environment issues and activities
· remain knowledgeable of industry best practices and tools
· ensure system uptime and performance meets or exceeds established Service Level Objectives and applicable CMS standards
· work in close collaboration with EIDM team leads, architects, product vendors, other contractors (especially the Data Center Hosting and Infrastructure contractors), and other CMS operation centers to ensure availability and reliability of the EIDM solution
· experience providing infrastructure and network support to large middleware systems, residing in multiple datacenters and supporting 24/7 operations
· demonstrate prior relevant experience on a program, or programs, of similar complexity and importance to the Government
The primary responsibilities of the Production Operations Manager include, but are not limited to, the following:
a. Deploying and configuring services in one or more host datacenters.
b. Maintaining the EIDM system architecture and environments.
c. Installation and management of open source monitoring, or other, tools.
d. Installation and management of Configuration Management tools
Candidate 5 years of experience. Experience in program(s) of similar complexity and importance strongly preferred. CMS and healthcare IT experience strongly preferred.
· Proven work experience as an operations manager
· Adequate knowledge of organizational effectiveness and operations management
· Budget development and oversight experience
· Working knowledge of budgets, forecasting and metrics
· Ability to effectively communicate with all levels of the organization
· Leadership and organizational skills
· BS degree in operations management or related field, preferred
A Square Group LLC are a minority, woman-owned, small, disadvantaged business with International Organization for Standardization (ISO) 9001, ISO 20000 and ISO 27000 certifications. We have been providing healthcare systems integration solutions to government clients for eight years. We are a rapidly emerging leader in providing technology and business solutions to healthcare organizations as a total solutions provider and clinical/business advisor. We offer a generous compensation package including:
· Paid Annual Leave, which increases with Tenure
· Holiday Pay
· Health, Dental, and Vision Insurance
· 401(k) Plan with Employer Matching and Profit Sharing
· Group Life insurance
· Disability Insurance
· Training and Education Benefits
ASG is an EEO and DrugFree employer.
For more Job opportunities, visit our career page at https://www.a2-g.com/careers/jobs-2/
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.